As you may know, if you live in the area and visit the zoo often, the zoo membership is the absolute best way to save money going to the zoo.
You will save far more as a member then just using a single coupon. Of course this is true if you plan on going many times in a single year. If you only go one time then the membership is not worth it.
Here are the benefits for the Atlanta Zoo membership:
- Free Admission 363 days a year.
- Guests get 10% off.
- Special discounts and invitations to members only events.
- Discounts on rides and at the gift shop.
- Discounted Family Programs, Birthday Parties, and Safari Day Camp
- Tax deductible to the full extent of the law
Prices vary for the membership packages but here are the basics.
- Companion $89: 2 adults and kids under 3.
- Family $109: 2 adults and 4 kids under 18.
- Adventure Pack Addition $30: This is an addition to the packages above. You get to add another named adult, magazine subscription, 1 passport to adventure per child, Wild on the Rocks discount, 2 one time use guest passes.
Plan grabbing your membership asap!